Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bouquets

My sister Mckenna is the bouquet master. Here are some ideas she and I found (mostly her though). We can use some of these styles for the bridesmaid's bouquets, or for their leis. I was thinking of either having the bridesmaid bouquets/leis be all gold(see the picture of the gold bouquet), or all purple. We're still thinkin about it still. 


This was the only gold bouquet I could find, thank you Martha Stewart!

Love it.

I think these are my favorite bouquet flowers

I like Calla Lilies for some reason...

My Sister found this one, and it's amazing.

This is a Vera Wang bouquet. just sayin

I really like the bouquet in the middle, and the rest of them...they're okay. 

These remind me of "Ferngully"

No comments:

Post a Comment